Plant based ingredients = exceptional moisture
‘Beauty Without Bunnies’ Approved. October Fields is a PETA certified company with a commitment. Sustaining our environment and nurturing all creatures great and small who inhabit it.
We’ve gone back to the basics with our Original Vegan Lip Balm. It’s really ‘black and white’. A super rich lip balm that delivers all day moisture. Apply once in the morning and enjoy the benefits of soft, moisturized lips all day. Delivering a matte finish perfect for him or for her.
Free of : parabens . phthalates . fragrance . preservatives
Non GMO . Vegan . Dye Free . Cruelty Free . Made in Maine USA
Directions : Smooth freely to lips.
What’s different about the October Fields formula?
1) Apply less often than brand name lip balms. Ever wonder why your lips crave constant moisture? The brand name ingredients/additives strip the lips of natural moisture creating an ‘addictive’ need to constantly reapply. Not ours.
2) Lasts longer. See note #1. If you are like us, you are more likely to send your lip balm through the clothes dryer or misplace it before ever running out!
3) Made with earth loving, organic and vegan ingredients you can pronounce.
October Fields is a transparent company, believing you should know what is in the product so that you can make an informed purchase. Education is power…learn to make your daily routine more meaningful.
Here is a glossary of our quality ingredients:
- Organic, Raw, Unrefined Cocoa Butter (theobroma cacao): an extract of the cocoa bean (hence the mild scent of chocolate) which is readily absorbed into the skin, yet creates a barrier from the environment to protect sensitive skin.
- Organic Cold Pressed Pumpkin Seed Oil (Cucurbita pepo l) : deep green in color, naturally high in chlorophyll, provides the skin with essential fatty acids, is a rich source of antioxidants and polyunsaturated fatty acids, moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
- Organic Cold Pressed, Unrefined Jojoba Oil (simmondsia chinensis): similar to our natural sebum production, it increases natural production of collagen, is a natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, is non-toxic and non-comedogenic, has a non-greasy texture, absorbs quickly into the skin and seals in moisture.
- Organic Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil (prunus dulcis): a light moisturizer, suitable of all skin types, rich in fatty acids and absorbs quickly to soften and soothe skin.
- Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil (Hippophae)
- A proprietary blend of emollient rich oils and butters in a vegan vegetable wax base.
- +Rosehips and Organic Sweet Orange Oil (Citrus Rose)
- +Organic Wintergreen oil and Organic Peppermint Essential Oil (Teaberry Mint)
Non GMO . Vegan . Dye Free . Phthalate Free . Paraben Free . Cruelty Free . Made in Maine USA
‘Beauty Without Bunnies’ Approved. October Fields is a PETA certified company with a commitment, sustaining our environment and nurturing all creatures great and small who inhabit it.
We ship worldwide! Please inquire for an international shipping quote.
October Fields products and statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult a health practitioner before using if you have any serious medical conditions, are pregnant, breast feeding, or currently taking medication.